- Job Type:
- Job Industry:
You will be working in the people technology team that takes care of HCM applications implementation and maintenance within my clients eCommerce globally. You get the opportunity to participate in interesting international projects and get the possibility to optimize/digitalize HR processes in my clients eCommerce, as well as to establish relations and work in a very creative team delivering value to the internal customers. You will be reporting to the People Technology Lead.
What You will get to do:
- Lead on the development of RFPs, RFI, Business Case development and Use case analysis for implementation of world class HR Technology solutions across the HR Lifecycle.
- Manage vendor relations for HR applications & HR Operations; manages existing contracts; participates in negotiation during the RFP and vendor selection process; ensures issue escalation resolution and SLA delivery
- Develop strong partnerships with business leaders and drive collaboration across a large organisation and across functions with respect to areas of HR Technology delivery.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of new cloud technology and its applicability to the organization.
- Lead all aspects of product development and implementation including planning, documentation, use case creation, technical design, product configuration, defect management and reporting, application deployment; Lead team through business case development of transformation programs.
- Strategic support for corporate initiatives such as business process improvement initiatives, establishing internal centers of expertise or developing ongoing architectural governance processes.
- Contributes to vision and leadership regarding technical progress and direction for HR Technology and transformation. Works to improve systems and processes to enforce simplicity, stability and efficiency.
- Supports technical standards and processes, including management principles, service methodologies and compliance standards.
- Responsible for leading technical design, configuration, coordination of integration, testing, reporting, deployment activities, adoption & customer experience.
What you will bring:
- Previous experience in a Solution Design, Technical Lead or Architect Role.
- Experience in Solution Architecture and delivery of largescale IT projects or significant project management experience.
- Experience in process implementation in leadership and customer facing roles related to solution architecture topics.
- 5 +years of experience HR Technology and Transformation.
- 5+ years of experience in global HCM application implementations (experience in Oracle Fusion is a plus).
- Experience within the area of employee lifecycle.
- Excellent people management skills, ability to give and receive feedback and manage a variety of team resources with varied degrees of experience.
- Strong Project management experience in HCM solution, demonstrating the ability to lead and manage complex global projects and service delivery (Prince II, PMI).
- Consistent track record in analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Consultancy experience.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
· International environment with entrepreneurial spirit.
· Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas.
· Rewards & recognition of great achievements.
· Working with new HCM technologies.
Key words for search:
HCM cloud solutions (Oracle, Workday, SAP & others)
Please get in touch for interviews next week!