Workday Test Analyst
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- Job Type:
- Job Industry:
Workday Test Analyst.
Looking for a Workday Test Analyst to join a long term project in The Netherlands for one of my end user clients.
This will be an initial 3 months project but my client is notorious for keeping their contractors on for 3+ years!
Standard ERP-system Workday has been selected to cover all important HR areas, one of which is the new Workday Learning module. Next to SaaS system configuration, the project delivers custom interfaces with learning systems that remain active (for now). Most of these integrations are batch driven through ETL from one system to another of SSH File Transfer Protocol.
For the testing of the interfaces, we are looking for an integration tester.
* are experienced with testing and integration testing;
* are experienced with test tooling to perform integration testing (i.e. Soap UI, Excel);
* are aware of the hazards and pitfalls of integrations, and are able to assess these;
* know your ways to start testing even before coding has been delivered;
* are self-reliant, self-organizing for all requirements (environments, test data, batches, etc.);
* are an excellent communicator (English/Dutch);
* do not panic when specifications aren't according to the text book;
* Design reviews
* Test specification and execution
* Defect management
* All contacts with developers and SMEs with regards to test execution and defects
* Reporting back on quality
* Workday knowledge
* LMS/HR knowledge
* Jira knowledge
Please get in touch ASAP for interviews next week!