Ops Engineer (Cyberfraud Prevention)
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- Job Type:
- Job Industry:
Gazelle Global is excited to present this Tier 1 career opportunity with on of the leading Banks in Europe.
My client is looking for an experienced Dev engineer to strengthen their DevOps team that delivers a sophisticated platform to detect cyber fraud. The purpose of your team is to ensure that my client will be the safest bank and will be leading in the area of fraud control.
- Monitoring and supporting the production environment and several other environments.
- Provide the evidence to cover the required risk controls.
- Automating the installation and integration of different components
- Capacity management of file systems and databases used
- Owning backup/restore and disaster recovery processes
Required skill and experience:
- IT (Master/Bachelor) degree
- Proven track record in this role, preferably in an international environment.
- Good knowledge (or at least keen interest to gain it) of some of the following areas: payments, cash management and financial markets is vital for this position
- Excellent knowledge of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell).
- Experience with the Elastic stack.
- Good knowledge of enterprise level networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls)
- Excellent knowledge of OS fundamentals with the ability to apply it in the context of modern operating systems, e.g. RHEL, CentOS etc.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery using modern OSS tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Ansible.
- Performance/Capacity/Availability Monitoring experience
- Able to work under pressure, no 9-5 mentality, willing to be on stand-by outside of office hours
- Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- CISSP certificate and well-known OSS tools in this area (such as Ganglia, Nagios, Graphite, Zabbix) is a big nice-to-have.
- Problem solving, creativity, cooperation, disciplined and result oriented are skills in your DNA.
Apply now for immediate consideration!