- Farnborough, Hampshire
- Job Type:
- Job Industry:
A DevOps Engineer is urgently required for a long-term, lucrative freelance assignment with a market leading client based in Farnborough.
The DevOps Engineer will ideally have 70%+ of the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in Jira and Confluence and Bitbucket
- Some experience of transitioning legacy systems across to micro-services
- Some experience of working in Financial Services is an advantage
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for activities including:
- Assist in the transition from legacy systems to implementing micro-services across the group.
- Work collaboratively with digital cross functional development teams to deploy and operate the systems as well as help to automate and streamline the operations and processes
- Creation, modification and support of various orchestration scripts
- Communicate with key stakeholders both internally and externally, work closely with in house Architecture Groups (although role is very hands-on).
Contract: 12 months+ (likely extensions)
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.