- €375.00 - 450.00
- Job Type:
- Job Industry:
Python Developer - An exciting opportunity working for an industry leading technology organisation based in Berlin, Germany.
Python Developer Key Skillset
a. 5+ years of active Python development and 3+ years of AWS based backend development.
b. Expertise in Python popular frameworks like Flask and Redis for distributed microservice orchestration
(Service to service communication).
c. Good working experience on Relational and Data warehouse databases (PostgreSQL and Redshift)
d. Good understanding and working experience on ORM
e. Working experience and good understanding of microservices
f. Working experience with tools like Gitlab/Jenkins/Jira/Confluence
Python Developer Experience
Design and development of software (applications) using Python and other auxiliary technologies base on a micro service architecture.
* Realizing highly scalable, highvolume microservices from conception and design, to implementation and in AWS Cloud.
* Scripting high volume data processing scripts for data migration project.
* Participate in daily standup meetings and become member of a scrum team
* Documentation and maintenance of Software's and tools used in the project
* Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
* Perform code reviews and participate in defining & ensuring adherence to coding standards
* Provide development estimate on stories and tasks
Interviews will be taking place this week via telephone