Functional Application Manager MES
- €60.00 - 63.00
- Haarlem, North Holland
- Job Type:
- Job Industry:
Functional Application Manager (MES)
One of my leading clients is looking for a Functional Application Manager (MES) for a 6-12 months contract, located in Haarlem, Netherlands. This has a start date of 07/01/2019.
The responsibilities of the Functional Application Manager (MES) will be as follows;
- During the project you will make an important contribution to the testing and management of this new application as an operational functional manager.
- After the project phase, you will be the IT point of contact for the business and responsible for the use of the MES by the business.
- In addition to managing the MES, you also manage the related systems and applications and work with your colleagues from the management team. You are expected to gain knowledge of the other applications and business processes so that you, together with your colleagues, can optimally support the Refurbishment and Overhaul business in Haarlem.
- You are prepared to work at irregular times in certain cases and to start at 7.00 am in consultation with your colleagues.
The successful Functional Application Manager (MES) will have Training, Knowledge and Work experience in;
- You have a completed education at a minimum HBO level
- You have three to five years' work experience as a Functional Administrator within an industrial automation environment
- You have knowledge and experience with AspenTech software is a plus
Behaviour, Skills / Competences:
- You have a proactive attitude and is interested in industrial automation
- You are someone who thinks along with stakeholders and colleagues and is communicative
- You have affinity with technology and strong communication skills and a customer-oriented attitude
- You have an analytical thinking ability and an eye for quality
- You should see this as a good challenge to think along with the organization and likes to work in a team
If you believe to be a good fit and are available to start in January 2019, kindly send in your latest CV to apply.